About Advanced 3D Prints
Terrapin Works Advanced 3D Prints are our flagship 3D printing services ranging from high-end consumer grade to industrial grade. Advanced 3D Prints are offered on a variety of 3D printers with differing materials and technologies: performed in the Advanced Fabrication Lab. Technologies available are: FDM, SLA, PolyJet, and Metal 3D printing. Resolutions of printers range from 127 microns to 16 microns.
Who are Advanced 3D Prints for?
We recommend Advanced 3D Prints to anyone looking for higher resolution prints than our Basic 3D Printing service, different materials, or specific 3D printing technologies, and who have some experience with 3D printing.
How to order an Advanced 3D Print
- Have a 3D file of type .stl ready. Thingiverse is a good source of files and inspiration.
- Go to our order platform Papercut (same link as button below)
- Sign in with CAS
- Look for one of the below listed printers (Ctrl + F helps)
- Hover the image of the printer so that the "Start Order" button appears
- Click "Start Order"
- Fill out the form that pops up
- Click "Submit" in the lower right hand corner
You can pick up your prints in the Advanced Fabricaion Lab (AFL) located at AJC 2123.