About Laser Cutting and Engraving
We house a number of machines capable of laser cutting and/or engraving various materials. Whether looking to make an artistic engraving, a hobby piece, or a sturdy component, our laser cutting and engraving services can help you accomplish your goals.
Contact us for more info: email@example.com
Who is Laser Cutting and Engraving for?
Laser cutting is for those looking to have precisely-cut, relatively flat components that are sturdy and quickly-made. Engraving can suit one's artistic needs.
How to order a Laser Cut/Engraved part
- Go to our order platform Papercut (same link as button below)
- Sign in with CAS
- Look for one of the below listed Laser Cutters/Engravers (Ctrl + F helps)
- Hover the image of the printer so that the "Start Order" button appears
- Click "Start Order"
- Fill out the form that pops up
- Click "Submit" in the lower right hand corner
|Equipment Photo||Equipment Name||Facility||Materials|
|Epilog Fusion Pro 36||Rapid Prototyping Lab||Glass, Wood, Metal, Acrylic|
|Kern LaserCell 50||Advanced Fabrication Lab||Wood, Metal, Plastic|
|Glowforge Pro||Design Shop||Wood, Plastic, Acrylic|
|Epilog Laser Fusion M2||Advanced Fabrication Lab||Wood, Metal, Plastic, Acrylic|