About Laser Cutting and Engraving
We house a number of machines capable of laser cutting and/or engraving various materials. Whether looking to make an artistic engraving, a hobby piece, or a flat component, our laser cutting and engraving services can help you accomplish your goals.
Contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Laser Cutting and Engraving for?
Laser cutting is for those looking to have precisely-cut, relatively flat components that are sturdy and quickly-made. Engraving can suit one's artistic needs.
How to order a Laser Cut/Engraved part
- Go to our order platform Papercut (same link as button below)
- Sign in with DirectoryID and password (the beginning of your terpmail email, without @terpmail.umd.edu)
- Look for one of the below listed Laser Cutters/Engravers (Ctrl + F helps)
- Hover over the image of the desire laser cutter so that the "Start Order" button appears
- Click "Start Order"
- Fill out the form that pops up
- Click "Submit" in the lower right hand corner